Dressing Up

Dresses seem to be all over the catwalks.
Gorgeous embellished dresses.
Or is it just that our minds turn to dresses
as Spring approaches?

Oscar de la Renta, dresses
Oscar de la Renta
I SO want this dress



Monique Lhuillier 2015, dresses, purple dress
Monique Lhuillier
Monique Lhuillier 2015, dresses
Monique Lhuillier

Marchesa 2015, dresses, embellished dresses
Marchesa

Oscar de la Renta, embellished dresses, Spring dresses
Oscar de la Renta


Are you a dress girl?
All year round or only when the weather
picks up?
Favorite dress designer?


Here's to dressing up.

Happy Weekend Lovelies
xxx





5 comments:

  1. No, I'm definitely a trouser lover...having said that I wear many more dresses in the summer...I love long dresses....gorgeous dresses here, Vanessa and love the DVF quote..have you read her book?
    If you haven't would recommend ;)
    Happy Weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Catherine. I'm like you, more trousers but love long flowy dresses in the summer. I got DVF's book for Christmas but still haven't opened it yet. Now inspired to do so ;-) xx

      Delete
  2. When I was in the corporate world a well tailored pant suit was my go to. Over the last few years I have been looking at dresses more often ---- but with the cold winters and mounds of snow we get for almost 6 months of the year NOT to mention the minus 30 temps this winter ... reaching for a pair of pants becomes automatic. Swooning over the Monique Lhuillier dress ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you C. When I lived in Spain I wore far more dresses than I wear here in the UK. I love Monique Lhullier too. I wish I knew about her when I got married ;-) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm definitely a dress girl. :-) I live in sundresses most of the year, and when winter comes I add tights, boots, and pashminas. Yep, they suit me to a T. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!