I Wish For You…………….

OMG!!! only a few more days before
the BIG MAN in red arrives.

So before we all turn off our technology
(that is what is supposed to happen isn't it?)
here's what I wish for you, my loyal readers.

I wish for you:

*the joy of finally "getting there" and the
realisation that what's not done can stay undone

*the joy of imperfections; perfection is not required

*the joy of kicking back and savouring the moments

*the joy of belly laughs

*the joy of reminiscing

*the joy of having enough



*the joy of  kisses and cuddles 
(from man or beast ;-)

*the joy of making real memories. Memories
that will be etched in your memory forever (for all
the good reasons of course).

*the joy of spontaneous memories that happened
before you could even find a phone to capture the moment.

*the joy of reflection

*the joy of some quiet time-even just a few minutes
silence will be so refreshing



*the joy of sparkles everywhere

*the joy of  cheesy Christmas films

*the joy of meals thrown together in the
after-math of the big day as you decide to
channel your "inner Nigella".

*the joy of pyjamas becoming daywear ;-)




*the joy of anticipation as you start to think about 
 dreams for 2018

*the joy of appreciating where you are;
we all are where we are meant to be
right now (even if we can't see it at the time)


Finally I would like to thank you for 
the joy you give me as you accompany 
me in this humble space I call 
my blog. I am not a writer and sometimes
find it difficult to come up with anything of value.

In fact most days I can't even think of words to string
a sentence together 

So I appreciate every single one of you who make
time to visit. I know how "time-starved" we all are,
so it means even more to me to think I have people
even reading my ramblings ;-)

Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas and
nothing but the best for the New Year;
I also hope you will continue to visit in 2017



xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!